The brat pt1

 “He’s such a spoiled brat, He’s gets anything he wants without lifting a finger, like I can talk”. His stepmother whispered under her breath while she was preparing dinner. His stepson was a rich spoilt brat who did nothing but complain. “Where’s dad” he shouted, ever since his father remarried this bitch of a trophy wife it’s been nothing but hell and sexual tension. “Your fathers out for the weekend dear, He had to shoot of quickly so he didn’t have time for goodbyes” I tried to act like a caring mother to him but that got me nowhere.
And right on que his mind is in the gutter. While I was preparing dinner he sat at the bench at stared at me contently, it didn’t help that I was wearing a low cut top so I ended up giving him quite a show. The horn was out and I could feel it. He went over to the fridge to get something when he turned around towering over me and started to grope me with his big strong hands. “Stop it Chris I’m your stepmom” I squealed between moans, having two large low hangers didn’t hinder him from stopping. “I always get what I want” he whispered behind my ear at this point I was strangely turned on. “Fine have it your way” I snapped.
I pulled out my necklace and grabbed the stone and held it and with a flash we were in each other’s body. “You always get what you want? Fine you’ve got it” I said from my new masculine body.

Comments