A Vacation With The Girls

now a vacation implies freedom and fun but for our family, we liked to put a twist in everything.

now in a family of eight things can get tense, really tense and for three burly sons and a father, subtlety is unknown. words are thrown around like a ball and for three daughters and their mother who all struck the genetic gold mine, they weren't the thickest of skinned.

one-night mother announced that she and the girls were off on a vacation in two days and like clockwork father was angry and annoyed that she took such frequent trips and that his sons had to hold down the fort. the night didn't end with a bang but with a deathly silence followed by father having an eerie grin.

now father and the sons weren't the sharpest of tools but they made up for it in connections. a few calls later and some shady people dropping off some supposed voodoo items later father had a plan.

"I know you boys work hard and I think the girls have gotten a bit too used to the high life so we should teach them a lesson in how working the short straw feels" father said in a hushed tone. "Tomorrow morning you're going to feel a bit different and I need you all to promise me you won't scream or freak out" we all nodded at him with a bit of confusion but we trusted him.

We all went to bed feeling a bit cautious about what was going to happen in the morning but all we heard throughout the night was a whispered chant and the smell of something floral.

I woke up to the site of mother in the nude and before I could react she put her hand over my mouth "what did I say last night" she whispered I thought my mother had gone mad when she held up a hand mirror and I was faced with the reflection of one of my sisters "thank god I got the skinny one" I whispered, the sensation of long blonde hair puffy lips and huge pair of natural breasts "you can discover yourself later but now we have to wake up the other two" mother said as she was putting on one of my sisters tight dresses "I always thought your mother would look great in this".

the second son wasn't the smartest but was the horniest so time was of the essence and to our dismay time was not on our side "you said not to freak out so I'm just getting ready for school" he or she was right but it amazed us how normal he was acting in her body. " he's safe for now,ts see how our eldest daughter is doing" mother said.

the oldest brother was the smartest but was a bit of rebel so by the time we got to the  room he was on the ladder leading to his bed in nothing but a tight skirt and an orange sweater "You said not to freak out so I'm just making the best of it" she said with a smirk "button it up and lets wake the rest of them up.

"of course the eldest got the biggest and the youngest got nothing," one sister said to the other.

Comments