They Found Me Part1


I had been an undercover body swapper for almost 100 years and had finally had enough and took over the body of a normal postman in the city of New York. As my day would start I would wake up early in the morning to be sure that everyone got there mail while making breakfast after a while people started noticing that I wasn’t the mailman everyone knew and trusted, just little bits of information would slip. I had been the mail man for over 10 years but finally all the neighbors had gathered up enough info to judge me an imposter but I hadn’t noticed, so one day while delivering mail two men crowded the pathway to the next house “Have you got a minute sir” he calmly sneered “sorry but I have to rush “I nervously stuttered. Both men then blocked the pathway “we know what you are” the other man taunted “and what’s that” I muttered feigning confidence, before another word could be said I bolted in the other direction for my life. The mail man wasn’t in great shape so I had to find someone else to hop before they caught me, I had to find someone no one would find suspicious and there she was, a high class stunner of a women, so before they caught up with me my hand brushed hers. Her pupils dilated and with a bit of a shock I was in. I watched on as the women who was stuck in my old body was now being beaten to pulp by two strong men.
It took a bit to get my center of gravity right and not to wobble in these heels but I managed to walk off to a nearby café to find out who this women is. It had been a while since I was in a women’s body and dare I say I missed it especially in a body of such proportion, it was a cold morning and this women decide not to bring a coat of any sort. I had missed the feeling of big breast bouncing with every step I took I even missed the pleasure that erect nipples rubbing against a tight, form fitting dress felt. The thing that I missed most of all was that all eyes were on me, from both back and front.
 


Comments