The Take over part 3

Walking through the buffet, I finally sat down to enjoy my plate of 12 pieces of bacon 8 eggs and 10 pancakes. Looking around the table while I ate I saw a young women enjoying a single cup of coffee probably to preserve her figure. By the end of the meal I was fully bloated, unable to move a muscle, I made sure to do so, so that when I took over a new host the old host couldn’t come after me. So after polishing off the last plate of seconds I got up form chair feeling like a whale and stumble over to her table making sure along the way that I drank as much milk as possible so that I this body was ready to fall into a food coma.
I sat down at her table and slowly grabbed her wrist, she hesitated but after her pupils dilated I was in her skin and she was in mine.

Comments