B.H.A pt 2

After I sat there, trying to wrap this around my head when I saw a small crack behind in the glass
behind the bar. I walked over to investigate and I touched the glass only for it to open a door, the
women that was unsure, cute and dressed to provoke was outside in a a figure hugging jumper
and pants, looking confidently in the distance. In a plain American accent she said “welcome to
your new life “ I looked at her in surprise as she rolled her eyes at me “welcome to the BHA the
Bod Hopping Agency, where the the rich, the criminals insane and the government hop each other
til everyones happy in their place”. “I’m in charge of operations and recruits so if you could stop
staring at like I’m a piece of meat I’ll tell you where you’ll be going”.
“The reason I have this body is because my old body is wanted by the country for a multitude of
reason I don’t care to explain but the main one is because I was an original hopper and the
government tried to harness my ability and unfortunately they succeeded, but I found that they
were going to use it only for the rich and famous to swap lives with normal people but I stole they
device one night and I knew that I had minutes left til they found me so I drove to edge of the
beach and scouted the shore for a body that would get me where I needed to go but looked not
that smart, and when I saw the black car parked next to mine and the men in suits looking for me
I knew I had to pick quickly, Big tits, Red hair and a hourglass figure on steroids I thought perfect
so I used my abilities to hope her and quickly grabbed the device from my lifeless form and hid it
in-between my cleavage.


Comments