Limbo

I never thought being in limbo could be so fun
My name is tom and unfortunately I was killed a long time ago and my soul didn’t make to the above or below so I’m left to be a spirit among the living. It has it’s down but a whole lot of ups for one I can walk through walls. Fly everywhere and no one sees me. Second I can possess people for however long I want, so as you could imagine I’ve been wondering the earth for a long time and finally we reached the age of social media, where we can see just about everyone for me it felt like I struck gold so I thought I would try out my hopping abilities.
I was never a manly man when I was alive so I decided to hop the most manly man possible and where do find them? At the gym working out there six packs. I wondered around looking at the selection, all of them were ripped but there bulges were small. I kept wondering around until I saw him lifting weights. Blonde hair, six pack, a chiselled face and of course a twelve inch python bulging out of his workout shorts.
So I jumped into him, his pupils dilated then I had control. It felt so good all that testosterone flowing around my new perfect muscles and I looked down to my new bulge big and perfect “he must be catholic” I thought to myself, after finishing his set I went to the locker room, I had to say it wasn’t easy walking with such a python in my pants but every chick I passed by gave me a lustful stare which only worsened the problem. I finally reach the lockers and I had to quickly run into one of the stalls.
“My god I feel so powerful” I bellowed in deep satisfaction, my shirt was tight and sweaty while my shorts were trying to not make me a tri pod but finally I pull my shorts down and whipped it out. It was a monster. “It feels like this guy hasn’t gotten any action in a while” I said while stroking it, then right on cue it stiffened up, I rode the wave of hormones this guy was having. I kept stroking I had to, I was so worked up then with one final stroke I was in bliss “wow I nearly filled up half the toilet with cum”. I tucked my python back in and went of the stall. I rustled through my pockets and found a key locker 34 I went over and unlocked it and found just a bag with some clothes in it just a simple jean and shit combo. I wasted no time in changing clothes the shirt was a bit less tight than before but his jeans made my new python look two time bigger. I quickly zipped up me jeans then my bag and got out.

While walking towards the exit of the gym to the car park all the women were waiting for me “god they must be so horny for me” I said smiling to myself. A young fit bouncing blonde came over “hey will why are you leaving so soon” she cried in airhead demeanor another chick swayed over pulling her top down to show maximum cleavage “do you have to go we could stay a while and keep you company” she was practically bursting to be fucked, another chick walked over wearing the tightest sports bra to show off her big fake tits “you can help me count jumping jacks” it was like a buffet for me,


Another blonde airhead with fake breasts cam over “you can show me how to use the weight machines” she said in a baby voice and the last was a blonde stunner with huge breasts “I can give you a free private class”. All offers were tempting and they were all fawning for my attention but I said “now ladies I’m sorry I have to go but I’ll see you round” and with that my python burst from jeans to wave good bye, all of them on the edge of orgasm.


I left for the carpark. I rummaged through my bag to find the keys to his car, it was a normal car so I got in and shut the door. “this man might be a roman god but he’s just a working man” I thought to myself “those women all looked like they were well pampered” I thought I should stay in this body for while then while rocking them with 12 solid inches I’ll possess them and live the pampered lifestyle. But before that I felt the stimulation in my pants from thinking about all of them “one for the road” every time I pulled it out I felt so powerful I stoked it for a long long time before I grunted in pleasure. “I think I’ll use this guy for more than I bargained”.










I found his home and slept for the night. The next morning it was off to the gym again I walked through the door when suddenly I saw the bouncing blonde from yesterday “hey will the other girls aren’t here yet so I was hoping we could have some alone time” she said in a baby voice “sounds great” I said “looks more than great from here” she was obviously looking at my bulge I could see her nipple were pointing out a mile long while I could see a wet patch forming in a pants. She lead me to the men’s showers where we made out passionately , I was trying to make her more excited by rubbing my bulge against her crutch “I’m ready now” she squealed. So I unzipped my pants and it flopped out, she was lying on the bench in position ready for it. It felt like I was splitting her in two with how much force it took to penetrate her but once I did she begged me not to stop. It was between the final thrusts that I quickly jumped into her body so that I could feel what female pleasure was all about, the only thing I wanted to do was to increase the pleasure so I twisted my already erect nipples to the point of lunacy and before I went crazy with lust he grunted and I was filled to the brim with cum.




Comments