As If




As if” she brushed off “at least I tried” I thought to myself” I was a guy a bit on the heavy side so I thought I would join the gym. They didn’t need any advertising because every guy who came to join the gym was manipulated by the Gym slut. Tight pants to show off her bubble but, tight sports bra to show off her big perky tits and face that screamed sex. She would walk all the new guys around the gym making sure to give them a flirting look and to laugh at their jokes and she made sure to rub against them towards the end ensuring they would join after that she would bounce back to her gym junky clique and wouldn’t bat an eye at you.
“Hey fatty want a bit of this” she said while rubbing one of her nipples through her sports bra and slipping the other hand down her tight pants. I was on the treadmill running when I saw her I had to keep running keep looking forward it was a trap. She kept rubbing and soon I heard her scream in ecstasy I still didn’t look over I was determined to lose this weight, she looked over at me seeing that I didn’t bat an eye at her she decided to kick it up a notch she walked over to my treadmill, playing with her hair and rubbing her other nipple “you’re such a tease” she cooed in low sexy wisp “but I always get what I want” she kept bending over showing her but to me while I was running but I still looked straight forward  she started to do jumping jacks to show off her bouncing rack but I still looked forward determined. She gave up finally lunging at the handles of the treadmill she said “what will it take for you to notice me, I’m like every man’s walking wet dream” before she could say anything else I stopped the treadmill and grabbed her wrist , her pupils dilated and so did mine.

“It takes being you honey” I said in my new feminine voice I bounced around the gym in my new body while she stood in shock in my old fat one. “Maybe if you lose some weight fatty you might have a chance at this” I snapped while rubbing my new overly sensitive breasts, She was still shocked that a moment ago she was a young fit women who got everything she wanted and is now a fat middle aged man who had to work for everything. “It’s not fair” she said in a girlish manor “welcome to life honey you should know, you got everything you wanted because you were a tease” I left her to finish running while I bounced over to the locker room.


For the first time in a while I was greeted with smiles not looks of resentment. I walked over to the ladies locker room I felt something cold in my bra “I guess that’s the key then” number 32 I opened up her locker “I knew it, rich trophy wife hasn’t worked a day in her life and works out here hoping to get some action cause her marriage has become stale. I opened her bag and rummaged through it “Mellissa Kyle” her I.D read “3250 Serra Rd, Malibu, CA 90265” my jaw dropped “age 25” wow I’m young and I’m set. I decided I’ve had enough of this place and decide to put my normal clothes on. All she had was tight figure hugging outfit, a tight grey tank top to show maximum cleavage and a small tight blue coat to really show off her assets.

Comments