B.H.A pt1

“ Well hello there darling follow me “ a young, curvy redhead spilled in a thick southern drawl. I
was sent a letter by a mystery government entity instructing me to be in what looked like a normal
cafe at noon, but none of the people looked like they belonged in a place like this.
Most looked of high status, good genetics, full of plastic and most strange of all they acted as if
nothing was out of the ordinary.
I followed this young women to the back of this cafe, along the way she kept saying “darlin there’s
a reason I look this way so dont be afraid to stare”. I must have gotten the message cause she
stopped by the time we reached an old wooden swing door of witch we both entered, there was a
chair to sit down at in what looked like a waiting room.
The thick southern drawl she had been speaking in turned into plain American accent when she
walked over to the reception desk “it’s the new recruit, give me 10 minutes with them and I’ll see if
they get the message” between every two words she looked and gave me an affectionate smile.
She shuffled over to where I was sitting though she looked like a women who wasn’t used to her
measurements, part of me thought it was cute but I was still a little on edge about the whole
situation.
For a women of her age, stature and measurements she seemed to treat me like a mother would
“Now sweetie don’t be scared, you’ll just have to fill in a couple forms then we’ll get goin with the
interview” she said with a warm smile and a motherly wink, she gave me a peck on the cheek and
left me to fill out the forms.
I swear it had been more than 10 minutes and the forms were pretty self explanatory so I was left
sitting in a room letting my eyes glaze over.
The young redhead stumbled out of the interview room, Her red, skin tight dress slightly stretched
and with a look of surprise and awe across her face. When she turned and saw that I had noticed
her she composed herself, fixed her dress and shuffled over once again to where I was seated.
“Hey there sweetie how did we do” she said fixing her her hair and giving me an eyeful of her
cleavage “now honey once you’re done takin in the sights we’ll be ready for ya” she gave me a
sweet smile and a warm giggle and pointed me to the door of the interview room.
I walked expecting it to be a simple table, a wooden chair and a two way mirror but what I saw
was a room with blue walls, two leather chairs and what appeared to be a bar. She walked over
behind the bar and said “whats your poison sugar” I had never drank but I wanted something that
was mature so I said “beer……jug” she looked at me playfully and said “I got two but you aint
gonna like what comes out of em” but she poured me a beer and we sat down.
In her southern drawl she explained “ now I know this is a lot to take but I need you to focus, we
were the ones that sent the letter to you and now that you’ve gotten this far and not brake or
screw me, we think it’s time to tell you so finish up your beer and meet me in ten”.


Comments