The take over part1

 In a small green slimy slug form I hid in the bushes ready to take over a willing applicant. I must have waited for days since I landed on this planet when what should walk past but an attractive young female, I waited till she needed to use the rest room to slither over and take over. While she was sitting down on the toilet I slithered up the back of the seat and plunged into the bowl and slowly moved up until I entered her through her reproductive organs, she panicked for a second that’s when I had to mimic the vibrations of a sex object to keep her quiet. I slithered through her body until I reached her brain and that’s where I latched onto.
“Hello” I said in my new voice I could hear a thick German accent there I didn’t like that so I rewired her brain to suit a more American blonde bimbo voice “Like Hello” I said in a squeaky seductive tone “perfect”. I was wearing a short denim one piece which showed off both my new huge breasts and my round ass “I am the perfect attractive female now I need to be impregnated” I tried to button my one piece but every time my new breasts would pop out “I’ll leave it and see how long it takes to attract the opposite sex” I said as I walked out of the bathroom and into the world.






Comments