The Takeover part 2



I wasn’t surprised that having this body and her new voice got me to living a high and mighty life style “human men so simple” I said as I adjusted my top, I decided that her breast were big but not big enough so I rewired her hormones to fill her up a few more cup sizes. It wasn’t long before this body found a partner. I was sitting by the pool side thinking about how I got here when I saw him in the distance tall, a six pack and a package to match it made my body react in such a way that I knew he was breeding material. I locked eyes with and said “room 804 6 o’clock” I walked off making sure to walk as feminine as possible.
Right on cue at 8 I heard a knock at my door, it was him I made sure to wear the most revealing outfit and without further notice I dragged him into my room for a night of impregnation. The next morning I woke to a new sensation in my belly “it feels like twins” I whispered underneath my breath. I knew my work was done. With this vessel impregnated I stepped out of the bed, put some clothes on and walked out of the room looking for a new body. Now with alien hormones mixed with human hormones the time it took me to walk down the hall you could swear I was about 8 months ready, luckily I was wearing a green leopard dress that could stretch, I also decided to change from slut to milf so I pumped some more hormones into my chest sending my dress into meltdown but also to match my new belly. I changed my hair and makeup to a more mature look and I made sure that whoever I swapped with would get this body in healthy pregnant shape. I walked around the breakfast room looking for a fit vessel, I made sure that I didn’t have to crawl up them to control them but to just simply touch them.

Comments