The Takeover part 4

 She tried to act surprised but her new body was so bloated and tired all she could do was watch me. “You’re probably wondering why you’re looking at yourself and why you now possess a bloated, 8 month pregnant blonde, American beauty”. She could only nod and feel the rush of hormones taking control. “I’m an alien slug looking to impregnate all the women on earth with my babies so that we can take over this pathetic little planet and enslave all the males while possessing all the female and change their DNA to be genetic goddesses”. She sat their feeling defeated, the only pleasure she could feel was from her new oversized breasts constantly in a state of arousal. “don’t worry hun after the babies are due that body will slim right back down to normal, you’ll be a regular slim, big breasted, dumb model that’s right after the babies are born you’ll lose all thought and be a mindless bimbo”. And with that I bounced away in my new body “so young” I said with my new voice. My new vessel was younger but a lot more attractive in a natural way. that didn’t mean that I was going to leave it alone, I was shuffling through my new pockets when I found a key card to her room “huh 810 it’s like it was made to be” I smiled as I walked to my new room. I closed the door I felt a rush of hormones hit me, I wasn’t used to this because now I wanted to be perfect in every way and now I had the means to do so. I returned the rush of hormones threefold now this body is pumping nothing but estrogen, my features were softer, my breasts were bigger and so was my ass and more importantly I was a living wet dream for any young man.
I decided to sleep for the rest of the day


Comments