They Found Me Part 3

  thought while I was on my way home I should snap a picture for my adoring followers so whilst traffic was chaos I snapped a quick photo making sure that my personality was the main focus and nothing else.
I followed the map to a T and when I arrived I was gobsmacked, I drove in to what appeared to be a millionaires house. I parked just outside the garage “I forget being rich is a turn on” I said in Kardashian style demeanor my perky friends visited once again “I think I know why she I mean I don’t wear a bra that much” I said whilst getting out from the car. Clip clopping and bouncing to the front door I smiled in excitement as I unlocked the door to kingdom of the rich. “I’m home” I shouted to which no answer came back I kicked my heels off and threw my bag to one side and I decided to christen the home.

I unzipped my back and pushed my shoulder straps to the side and let everything fall free. “It’s been so long since I’ve had a body sculpted like this” I cooed “it’s so hot where’s the AC” I snapped in an airhead manor ‘AC ON” I heard a voice say it was obviously the computer that runs the house. As naked as I was the cold air only seemed to make me hornier, I walked around the house while rubbing my cold hardened nipples and constantly wet snatch “god this women must be a rich airhead” I said to myself and  with that thought I squirted all over her bedroom “I’ve squirted three times today and I’m still horny”. I really need to put something on something more slut than class “don’t you agree perkys” using a baby voice to entice some more pleasure out of them. I kept twisting them suddenly “ahhhhh” I squirted breast milk all over her bed as well “I’m exhausted” I took the sheets and blankets off the bed I decided to put the bare essentials on a white top and a pair of underwear “I think it’s the first time in a while she’s worn these but they still fit her better than ever”.

 After that I fell onto the bed and slept like a rock. I awoke to knock at the door “it’s him” I squealed as I looked out the window I instinctively pressed my breasts against the cold glass to tease him “I forgot how easy men are” I chuckled to myself, I opened her wardrobe cupboard to pick something slutty to put on “to baggy, too much skin covered” after looking for 5 minutes I found it “perfect”.
It was a red slim dress which showed off my breasts perfectly. Let’s see how long I can tease him before he leaves in a huff.


Comments