They Found Me Part2



Finally I wobbled over to a nearby café and sat at the back table trying not to make eye contact with anyone. “I love having these but there also a pain in the butt” I chirped in a loving womanly tone, I leant forward on the table not noticing my bust had knocked over the sugar jar, I quickly leant back  and picked up the jar before a fuss ensued. “What would you like ma’am” a server said, “of course a man would come over and serve me I’m probably his wet dream” I said in my head but I bolted up lip bitten, perky nipples and a wet patch forming in my nether regions I said “just a long black sweaty” in a seductive tone, I don’t know what came over me but I have to find out who this women is. So once I had enough of rubbing my nipples against the edge of the table thinking about this guy I searched her purse looking for clues, I found an I.D “Veronica White, 26 years old” I kept rummaging through her purse “90 Anchorage Rd, Hewlett” and key and of course of a phone “thank god she didn’t keep a code and it was only fingerprint” I decided to look over all her social media profiles “It seems perky nips here has 3 million followers or friends on any profile” I think I struck gold with this one. “here’s your coffee miss” the server grunted I perked up again for some reason “thank you darling” I made sure to push my chest up so he could  get a good view of the show . He smiled at me then went to serve someone else. “why did I do that” I quarried looking back at my phone “Well she’s horny for one , two she’s built like a goddess and three she’s rich” with this mind and this body I could have any man I mean anything I want. I looked back at my phone “it seems the only thing she has to offer are her big personalities poking through a shirt or dress, it’s all surface no substance well at least I get to live the rich bitch life style for a bit”. I saw no ring on my hand but I did see one in her bag “If I’m married then I can just sleep with her husband if I’m wrong but if I’m not then I think this barista deserves more than just the tip. I had to get these urges out so I can think straight, after finishing the coffee I went to the bathroom quickly.

I saw a set of keys in that bag “let’s see what she’s driving” I already got my rich bitch personality going why stop now No one knows who I am I’m just the rich bitch. I walked around the street in confidence clicking the buttons on my keys seeing which car would be mine, when I heard a beep in the distance a white Mercedes AMG-S65 I ran as fast as my new equipment would take me. The clicking and clopping of heels and the bouncing of both my ass and breasts came to a halt when stood in front of it “ooh two doors me Likey” I opened the door to the driver’s seat and sat inside slamming the door “wow I could get use to this” I put the keys in the ignition and turn on the car “I forgot how much cars vibrate” I thought to myself , not to long after my perky friends visited again “not now I need to get home” with my hands on the wheel I tap on the screen “where would you like to go “ the screen said “90 Anchorage Rd, Hewlett” I demanded in a sexy demeanour. The navigator showed me the way and I was off. I forgot how great it was driving as a women, whenever I got stuck in traffic I could just twist my nipples or cop a hand full and the windows were so tinted no one knew what I was up to.

Comments